The Elle C mic brings out all the nuance and beauty of female voices!
Building on decades of experience in making microphones, AKG has designed a professional vocal microphone with a condenser transducer perfectly tailored to the female voice. The result is called the “Elle C” and delivers an extremely accurate, detailed, and natural sound.
In addition to its superb audio performance, the AKG Elle C also matches the highest aesthetic expectations of performing female vocalists. Its slender, elegant silhouette adds an exciting visual dimension to every performance.
Requires phantom power.
- Condenser vocal microphone for female singers
- Slender and elegant silhouette
- XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins for optimized connectivity
- 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill for extreme ruggedness incl. reliable control of pops and wind noise
- Internal elastic suspension
Order today with the protection of our total satisfaction money-back guarantee!
Elle C Handheld Vocal Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency range: 60 to 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV )
Max. SPL: THD: 140/145 dB SPL for 1%/3%
Equivalent noise level: 25 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 69 dB
Impedance: <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
Current consumption: typ. 4.3 mA
Power requirement: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
Connector: 3-pin XLR
Dimensions: Length 185 mm (7.3 in.) ; diameter 34 mm (1.3 in.)
Net weight: 260 g (9.2 oz.)
Shipping weight: 620 g (1.4 lbs.)