A Powerful Onstage Performer!
The AKG D 5 dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. The D 5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix.
For the D 5, AKG employed the first microphone diaphragm ever whose thickness varies across its diameter. The new Laminated Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance.
The D 5’s dual shockmount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear nothing but the pristine sound of your voice!
AKG D 5 Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Polar pattern – supercardioid
- Frequency range – 70Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity – 2.6 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Max. SPL – 147/156dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level – 18dBa
- Impedance – <= 600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance – >= 2000 ohms
- Connector – 3-pin XLR
- Finish – matte grayish blue
- Dimensions – length: 7.3″; diameter: 2″
- Net weight – 12 oz.
The AKG D 5 microphone stands up to the noisiest stage!
|Output Impedance||600 ohms|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3138X00070|