Two-Way High-Output Indoor-Outdoor Monitor Speaker
• 250 mm (10 in) woven fiberglass cone LF driver with 52 mm (2 in) voicecoil.
• High-output 2414H-C compression driver with 25 mm (1 in) exit, unique (patented) design and high-temperature polymer diaphragm.
- 250 Watt capability (in 8Ω thru setting), plus 150 Watt transformer for 70V or 100V distributed lines,
with 8Ω thru bypass.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response
- Highly outdoor-capable design with included WeatherMax™ multi-layer grille and optional marine-kit grille for salt-air environments.
- 110° x 110° symmetrical coverage.
- Includes InvisiBall® mounting hardware plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
- Included sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals for secure connection.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||33Hz – 19kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||42Hz – 14kHz|
|Power Ratings||250 W (1000 W peak), 2 hrs.
200 W (800 W peak), 100 hrs.
|Maximum SPL @ 1m||116 dB continuous (123 dB peak)|
|Nominal Sensitivity||92 dB|
|Coverage Angle||110° x 110°|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||5.7, averaged 500 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Directivity Index (DI)||7.3 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Crossover Type||2nd order low-pass, 2nd order high-pass, plus conjugate shaping circuitry.|
|Transformer Taps||70V: 150W, 75W, 38W, 19W
100V: 150W, 75W, 38W
Insertion Loss: <0.65 dB at any tap setting
Thru Setting: 8Ω nominal
|Recommended High-Pass||Protective 40 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct) for any transformer tap and for 8Ω operation|
|Low Frequency||250 mm (10 in) woven-fiberglass cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 52 mm (2 in) voice coil on high-temperature fiberglass voice coil former, optimized cone geometry, linear suspension spider, FEA-optimized motor construction, aluminum ring on pole piece.|
|High Frequency||JBL 2414H-C compression driver with 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, high temperature polymer diaphragm, JBL-patented design, fluid-cooled.|
|Enclosure Material||High impact Polystyrene (HIPS) with 10% glass fill plus patent-pending internal 5 mm foamed polyurethane secondary mold for additional cabinet density.|
|Grille||Zinc-plated and thermoset-composite coated steel, WeatherMax™ multi-layer foam with tight-weave mesh vapor barrier.|
|Installation||InvisiBall wall-mounting system included. Ten 6 mm attachment points on cabinet for suspending or for optional U-bracket. One 6 mm secondary safety attachment point (for forged shoulder steel eyebolt, not included) on back panel.|
|Environmental||IP-55 per IEC529. Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt-spray, temperature & UV. Passes MilStd-202F for salt spray. Optional MTC-30MK marine-kit grille increases longevity in highly corrosive environments.|
|Termination||Screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper based, nickel-plated metal screws and washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lugs (#6, #8, or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG / 2.5 mm2).|
|Agency Rating||Transformer is listed per UL1876|
|Colors||Black (RAL9004) or white (-WH, RAL9003)|
|Dimensions||593 x 372 x 345 mm (23.3 x 14.6 x 13.5 in)|
|Weight (ea)||18.8 kg (41.5lb)|
|Shipping Weight (ea)||22.0 kg (48.5 lb)|
|Included Accessories||1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, InvisiBall wall-mounting system, 6 mm x 305 mm InvisiBall hex wrench.|
|Optional Accessories||MTC-30MK Marine-Kit Grille in black or white (-WH), consisting of grille and protective covers for baffle screws. MTC-30CM (&-WH) Ceiling-Mount Adapter for installing speaker down from the ceiling. MTC-30UB (&-WH) U-Bracket|